Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Nurses PRN
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3||3.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.2||4.2|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.6||2.6|
|12. Insurance plan||1.8||1.8|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3.8||3.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||2.6||2.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||2.6||2.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||53(5)||53.0(5)|
Return to top of page
- Terrible experience. 10/19/2016
- Will never work with this company ever again. I also don't recommend this company to anyone. I was FORCED into the last contract I did with them, and should have went with my gut instinct and not have taken it at all. I was called off for 6 shifts, no guaranteed hours...company did nothing to back or support me in anyway. They only give you $250 for traveling out of state, and in my case, I am from the Midwest...that money isn't even enough to fill your gas tank to get out there and leaves me with using my own personal funds to return home. My former recruiter (who is also no longer with the company) lied to me from the start and delayed me getting a job for A MONTH only to be forced into taking the contract at risk of being DNR. They are all liars and dishonest. Do not be fooled. Although they are a smaller company, more reputable companies have never heard of them. This company pushed me out of travel nursing all together and made me reconsider my career in the nursing profession. They only care about making a profit for themselves. I was only asked how my contract was going once the whole time I was out there. They do not support you and definitely don't care about their employees. Do NOT use this company, go to someone who truly cares about you. This is surely not one who does. 09/18/2016
- This company has made me reconsider travel nursing all together with the end result of taking a full time job as a permanent hospital employee. Smaller company...however, watch your back. I have worked with several other companies, and this one ranks at the bottom of my list. Never again. 08/25/2016
- I cannot say enough good about working for Nurses PRN. I have heard from employees of other agencies and they are not happy with their employment. Thank you. 05/13/2016
- Andrea V. is the best recruiter. She took the time to answer many questions, that I had as a first time traveler. She also gave a care package when I went on vacation. She is always easy to get in touch with. I haven't actually taken the housing, I just take the stipends. 04/28/2016
Click here for advertising info