Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Providence Regional Medical Center - Everett
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4.4||5.0|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.4||3.7|
|3. Hospital Technology||4.4||4.7|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3.2||3.3|
|5. Cafeteria food||3.6||4.0|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||4.4||5.0|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4.6||4.7|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||3.6||4.0|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.8||4.3|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||4.6||4.7|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3.4||4.3|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||4||4.7|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4.2||4.7|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||4.6||4.7|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||4.2||4.7|
|17. How well staffed are they||4.2||4.3|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||4.4||4.7|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||4||4.7|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||4.4||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||81.6(5)||89.5(3)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the Labor department(s) in the hospital. Busy labor and delivery unit that attempts to staff to AWHONN standard. One to one Pitocin. Great doctor/nurse/midwife relationships and communication. Nurses for the most part very helpful and work as a team. I would not find housing in the city of Everett itself, as Everett is still an up and coming neighborhood with some very shady areas. 03/04/2018 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Rent. Housing was located in city of Lake Stevens. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. Do not stay in the city of Everett. Find your own housing elsewhere.
- I worked in the SICU department(s) in the hospital. I worked nights, SICU patients included trauma, neuro, cardiac, surgical, and cardiothoracic surgery patients. Staff was very friendly, several were former travelers who made Providence their home. I miss them, hope to come back there again. Workload was fine, two patients except a few times I was asked nicely if I could watch a third who was waiting on a room. Good resources, when fully staffed we have a 'resource nurse' who helps out like an aid/extra RN. Charge nurses are on top of things, they tend to stay aware of our status and are great for advice. I got good experience there, the training/learning opportunities available to me were case studies/discussions frequently put on by our doctors but Impella,heart pump etc were limited in seating and were reserved for permanent staff. My schedule was great, we schedule our own and I got every day I wanted. We are allowed to choose our patients, a lottery draw determines who chooses first, although some patients/assignments must go to the more experienced nurses, or those trained on particular equipment. The doctors there were doctors, and act as such but I think they are nicer on average than what I'm used to. How could they not be, the views from the 7th floor is a ring of mountains, dawn is especially beautiful, of course it meaning the end of shift helps too. 10/27/2017 Housing was approximately 8 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Extended Stay America-Broadway. Housing was located in city of Everett. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. ESA was decent enough, I brought my dog and there are limited places that would take a pet. Not a great area, homeless/vagrants frequent the parking lot/bushes around it. I never felt in danger and never heard of a car being broken into though. Safeway/walmart are right down the road, restaurants all over. My gym was 24 hour fitness, great gym, they have a discount for Providence employees. I ran around Silver lake park, right down the road from the gym. Lots of dog parks, my favorite was Logan Berry which was hard to gps, but it backs up to Kasch park, the dog park is accessible at the end of Logan Berry lane. Important stuff for my buddy.
- I worked in the SPD department(s) in the hospital. The staff here have been very welcoming and helpful in addition to respectful 09/16/2017 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Extended Stay Everette. Housing was located in city of Everette. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 2. There where alot of shadey people hanging around area all the time in addition to smaller rooms
- I worked in the Adult ICU department(s) in the hospital. Hospital is newer and beautiful. Great and safe parking garage for staff. The best thing about this hospital is the staff. They were so nice and helpful I stayed for 8 months (dec 2015 to July 2016). I worked the night shift and th physicians were mostly rude and not helpful (one of the only negatives). Everett itself is not very nice. But many of the surrounding areas are nice and are close enough to hospital to commute. Western WA has so much to do and is beautiful. I would especially recommend this area in spring and summer. 11/29/2016 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Airbnb rental. Housing was located in city of Marysville . On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. I rented a room on Airbnb. Marysville is very close to this hospital. About a 20 minute drive and traffic was easy to avoid.
- I worked in the NICU department(s) in the hospital. The facility is newly remodeled and nice. The town of Everett is not so nice. The staff here was very cold and not very welcoming to travelers. 08/09/2016 Housing was approximately 0.5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Potala Place Apts. Housing was located in city of Everett, WA. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. These apartments are brand new! Nice for the area, but probably paid more than I should've - still some sketchy neighborhoods nearby. The leasing office never had their stuff together and I had to constantly remind them if I had a problem.
Click here for advertising info