Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Healthtrust
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||1.2||1.2|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||1.4||1.4|
|10. Assignment selection available||1.2||1.2|
|12. Insurance plan||1||1.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||1.8||1.8|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||1.2||1.2|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||1||1.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||25.8(5)||25.8(5)|
Return to top of page
- Run!! This company is on their third name change!!!! Shady illegal company. 11/22/2017
- Horrific experience! Been travel nursing for a very long time. It’s ALL ABOUT THEM. WORST TRAVEL NURSE AGENCY THERE IS. You also see how they change their company name as well. That is to protect themselves!! Even the staff in payroll are shockingly rude. I warned you!!! Worst travel nurse agency there is!! Also, never refer nurses to them—after the nurse completes the contract you will NEVER get the bonus. 11/22/2017
- Multiple name changes and poor recommendations had me worried, but I got a quick interview and need to start working ASAP.
Benefits are pure garbage. Health insurance costs way more than private insurance and is extremely limited.
The pay is mediocre, but I always get paid on time. Limited to HCA hospitals, and if you leave you'll be blacklisted for 12 months. They do provide decent housing. I'd have a hard time recommending HCA's travel department to anyone. 06/02/2017
- All About Staffing, Parallon is now HEALTHTRUST. This God-forsaken agency staffs HCA hospitals across the U.S.A. The worst agency ever. The recruiters pretend to work in your favor, but actually work against you. They fail to provide housing and give you a blended rate which is always a RIP - OFF. If housing is provided, you lose $2000 or more per month and hourly rate drops to $18 to $20. This agency is all about money and will never give you all you need to work with. You are expected to begin assignments with no access to patient charting or Med adminstration. You can't get a hold of the recruiters and will always find negative reviews about your performance circulating from one manager in one facility to another without your knowledge. No reviews, no feedback, no communication whatsoever. You are just to be used to make money for them and be dumped at will. Their assignments are the worst you can ever encounter. HCA facilities are very unsafe. I will never work for Parallon aka HealthTrust or any of their affiliates. I'd rather starve to death.
Watch out for them. They keep changing their names. I am done with travel assignments and safely back to a regular full time employment. Travel assignments are definitely not for people like myself who need stability in life. Working for All About Staffing/Parallon/Healthtrust is full of negative experiences in the most horrible hospitals. You hardly get any good reviews about this agency or HCA facilities. Never again. 12/31/2016
- The fact that this is their 3rd name change should tell you something. Shady horrible company. Pays badly. Won't reimburse for anything. Delays contract starts. And try to get your recruiter on the phone. Horrible! Run! 11/25/2016
Click here for advertising info