Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Hudson Staffing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.9||5.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.9||5.0|
|10. Assignment selection available||4||5.0|
|12. Insurance plan||3.8||5.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.9||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.5||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.5||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||90.6(8)||100.0(1)|
Return to top of page
- Love this agency. Scott (the boss) is a nurse himself and knows what is fair. He sticks up for his nurses and you can reach him or Chelsea (recruiter) at anytime. They have been wonderful and the pay is great! 03/06/2016
- I have worked with a couple of different travel companies. But Scott is the most personable hands on recruiter I have ever dealt with. As mentioned earlier he was a travel nurse himself and it is his company. He takes care of his nurses.
- This was my first travel assignment. I did not know the things to look for before accepting my 1st assignment with the 1st company that offered me a job.
-I did not have a contract (yes I have heard it over and over, really I didn't know to ask and he sure did not offer one).
-I asked to be able to give notice with my current employer which required 3 weeks I was assured that I would not need to go back to a company that did not pay me what I would be making traveling (i am not eligible for rehire).
My assignment started out GREAT. Travel paid, lic paid, guaranteed 40 hours wk and OT if available etc. UNTIL......I was falsely accused of something that is so outside my character... not related to my work performance (my traveler had received e-mails on how great of an employee I was, which I never received a copy to use as a reference of my job performance).
Because the location was very remote, hiring "permanent" staff was very difficult the complaint was not investigated, I was not given the opportunity to even hear the details of the complaint, I was asked to leave and move out of corp housing with in two days.
I was honest with my traveler when i contacted him in tears, shocked, disappointed, scared of what to do because I was so far from home (Alabama is home I was in Alaska).
After my traveler contacted the facility (not sure the details of that conversation) I was met with rude, disrespectful, and almost the attitude that I kidnapped his childhood pet. I was told despite the verbal agreement I had with the traveler verifiable through e-mail and text I would have to find my own way home (when I replied I have 166.00 in the bank the response was I just paid you two days ago, that is not my problem).
I was stuck in Alaska for two and half weeks (Thank God I had made friends there that allowed me to sleep on their couch to look for another job).
I was set back with per-expenses of cold gear, lic, mailing supplies to my self; post expense of travel to new assignment lost wages of over 15,000.
This man made promises that he did not follow through with. Regardless of why the assignment ended early (aside from illegal activity or lic reportable offenses) he owed me a way home if nothing more than the right thing to do. 12/17/2014
- Very personable. I can call him anytime. The best pay in the industry. I wish I had done this sooner. 09/08/2014
- Scott Hudson has an excellent reputations among his nurses. He is an RN himself and is not greedy. You get the bigger chunk of the pay. That's why the rate per hour is so high and one of the highest in the industry. In addition, not only does he stand up for his nurses, he is also completely available 24 hours a day/7 days a week if you have any issues. The best decision I ever made was joining his team. I have no regrets. 09/08/2014
- BEST PAY HANDS DOWN, 05/20/2014
- Simply the best company to work for, hands down. 11/13/2013
- Assignments are always as described, pay is always accurate and on time. Very easy to get in touch with people at Hudson staffing if you ever need ANYTHING. 11/12/2013
Click here for advertising info