Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: ProLink Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||3.9||2.7|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.1||2.7|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.7||2.3|
|12. Insurance plan||3.8||2.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.4||3.7|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.1||2.3|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.1||2.3|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||81.1(35)||51.5(3)|
Return to top of page
- When I applied with prolink my recruiter did not know what she was doing. They did not offer travel pay. Then on top of that they wrote my contract up wrong. In my advantage they over paid me over $1,000. They switched my recruiter who informed me I needed to sign another contract. I graciously did. This new recruiter told the payroll specialist at corporate office that I said it was ok to take the overpayment out of my check. Payroll specialist called me to ask if I told him that 08/29/2017
- I've started my second contract with ProLink. I have never had any issues with them. They have always been fair. They don't ALWAYS have the biggest assignment selection, though. I've never had any trouble getting paid. I've always been able to reach my recruiter when I need to. 08/28/2017
- Haven't used them but I started to talk to a recruiter and every time I asked them about pay or a detail they wanted me to call them. When a recruiter does that is because they are sketchy and so there is no paper trail of evidence when they don't do deliver on what they originally said. In our first conversation it was all about me, which I understand is important since she is trying to find me a job, but the recruiter gave little details on the company and zero details about pay or benefits or anything major as to why I should pick this company. I've talked to other companies and that is always said in the first conversation because they want to sell you on their company and they are proud of what they offer. Prolink just seems super sketchy to me, beware. 02/16/2017
- I have worked with 5 different agencies so far and Prolink is so far the best, and Aaron Toole has been the best recruiter I have ever had. Very dependable, quick to respond, and works very hard to get me the assignment I want. 08/22/2016
- My recruiter is Phil Wirtz at Prolink Healthcare and is someone I would wholeheartedly recommend to a friend or co-worker. He has been very supportive and more than willing to answer my many questions as this has been my first travel nursing job. He's always willing to go the extra mile and do his best to accommodate and make sure the assignment suits the needs of the nurse and the client. Phil is very upbeat, friendly, knowledgeable and professional which has made working with him and Prolink Healthcare a great agency to work with. 07/22/2016
- Prolink has been the best Agency I have ever worked for 07/20/2016
- Make the $ you're worth! Cheri Barnes with Prolink is the best I've worked with in the biz! I was presented the SAME position by 3 different staffing agencies and Cheri at Prolink offered the most $. Prolink doesn't take all the $ for themselves and pay the least amount to you. Cheri truly cares about your happiness and works hard to match you up with the right position. She is also very honest about the pros & cons of the employer. This high energy, super positive rep is who you want on your side! Text firstname.lastname@example.org. I said I would never do travel nursing again after previous bad experiences with other agencies, but Cheri changed that! 07/15/2016
- After 25+ years in a Full Time permanent position I decided to give traveling a try.
Aaron from Prolink Healthcare made my decision and transition a very easy one. He spent as much time as needed explaining everything I needed to know and is always there and responsive if I have a question or concern.
Thank you Aaron T. and Prolink Healthcare ! 07/15/2016
- My personal contact is Aaron Toole. I have had a great experience with him.and will certainly use him in the future. 07/15/2016
- Grant Widmeyer has been an awesome resource. He has always been available for questions at anytime of the day. He's extremely knowledgeable and also friendly to work with. I would recommend him to anyone, and we will definitely be working together for future travel assignments. 07/15/2016
- Grant Widmeyer over at ProLink staffing has been one of the most professional people I've had the pleasure of working with. He took a big risk hiring me as a traveler with the minimum required experience but has treated me with the same respect and priority that I would assume a veteran traveler receives. He is always available (not just during "business" hours) to handle any questions, concerns, or help solve any problems I come across in my travels. He genuinely cares about what is going on in my life and how I'm doing outside of work and doesn't just view me as a source of income for his company. Anybody looking for an honest, hardworking, and reliable recruiter would be lucky to have Grant and ProLink working for them. 07/14/2016
- Grant Widmeyer is a fantastic recruiter. He is there 24/7 and I know I can always count on him for a quick response and problem addresser. He has a professional personality that makes you feel comfortable, he is very easy to talk to with openness and candor about your professional desires. He strives to get you exactly what you want and need. 07/14/2016
- My recruiter Grant Widmeyer is excellent. He is very understanding and works hard to find me the work I need. He goes above and beyond for me and I will be sticking with this agency because of it. He is always honest and always forthcoming with information. 07/14/2016
- What an amazing experience. Grant was phenomenal and understood how busy nursing is. He was honest, interested in my well being, and worked with me thoroughout my hectic schedule. I feel I have someone looking out for me and that is invaluable. Highly recommend! 07/14/2016
- Always available and reliable. Making my travel nursing career amazing and exciting. Supportive to me on many levels and is so very appreciated. I am looking forward to many contracts in my future. 07/13/2016
- Phil is a great recruiter! He always has your best interest in mind and is extremely prompt at getting back to me when I have a question. Top notch service from the Prolink Cincinnati office all together! They really have it all together! 07/13/2016
- I was recommended to Phil Wirtz with Prolink healthcare, by my coworker of 5 yrs, who decided to travel. I am very happy with Prolink and all of their staff. They have treated me great throughout my past year of travel nursing. I will deffinatley recommend Prolink to others. 07/06/2016
- wish you to grow and have more agents like Phill 07/06/2016
- This agency is small, but that
translates into more money in
your pocket as they do not have the large overhead expenses of other companies. The down-side of this is the nurse is doing more of the footwork when it comes to finding housing. I have always been paid on time. My recruiter Phil Wirtz is an honest, decent man of integrity. I highly recommend this company. 07/03/2016
- I've had a good experience working with ProLink. They've treated me well. I would recommend them to others. 07/03/2016
- ProLink has been great. I am on my 3rd contract with them in the same facility. My recruiter is quick to respond, and everyone at Prolink has always been great. 07/02/2016
- Great for local work 07/01/2016
- I recommend ProLink to everyone that asks. From management to payroll, everyone has been professional, responsive, and has treated me like an important member of a great team. 07/01/2016
- If you have already left. Don't drive farther then Lexington we are gonna see if they can fly is to Lexington louisville or Cincinnati from south carolina. 06/30/2016
- Prolink has been great 06/30/2016
- none 06/30/2016
- I've been a nurse for 16 years and this is my first travel assignments. Prolink has made my first experience with travel nursing a nightmare. In short, they lie, cheat and steal. They do not care about their nurses and they are very unprofessional. I will never work for Prolink again and I would not recommend them to anyone. 06/27/2016
- Company told so many lies, it was hard to keep up. Paycheck was delayed twice for 3 weeks. Their only concern is their money, nothing else 06/25/2016
- This was my first travel assignment, so I am paired with the most incompetent recruiter they had Kiley Cook. She was brand new to the job, and to healthcare. So with me being new and she being new this was a catastrophe. She never once checked on me to see how I was doing when I would call her all she would do is make sure that the facility was happy, didn't care about anything else but that. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy or at least not have her as a recruiter. 03/22/2016
- I have traveled to multiple locations in CA, WI, MO and FL with ProLink and have had a wonderful experience. I've been with them for over 2 years and have not had a problem. Phil is great to work with. 10/20/2015
- I worked with La'Keisha and she was very honest and knowledgeable. She helped me a long the way to get me the best assignment and the highest paid OR position EVER!!!! I could always rely on her. She responded with efficiency and was like a good friend...I have never experienced that with anyone before. I am going to keep working with her. 10/15/2015
- No support services.
- Payroll dept is crappy. Most unprofessional recruiter I've ever worked with. No support once you're on contract. Just block their number if they call you.
- I have worked with Prolink for 3 assignments, and was a beginning travel nurse with only 16 months of experience in nursing when I started with them. They always check in with me after arriving at a job and again after 2 weeks. My paycheck has always been completely accurate and always on time. They don't have the widest variety of positions, but they have a good selection, and will always work with you. 12/22/2014
- They don't arrange housing for you but they give you a few chooices and let you pick. The pay and insurance are the best I've had 07/21/2014
Click here for advertising info