Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Advance Med
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.2||5.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3.6||5.0|
|10. Assignment selection available||3.6||4.7|
|12. Insurance plan||4||4.7|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||3.4||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||3.4||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||74.4(5)||98.7(3)|
Return to top of page
- I have been traveling for almost 11 years and have worked for at least 4 other companies before coming to Advance Med. I have had some less than favorable experiences with a few other and I will say that Advance Med has treated me the best!! The pay is the best I've had (other companies have tried to play games, sorry, not my first rodeo). My recruiter, who by the way is ALWAYS my recruiter, is available to me whenever I need her (Sara's the best!) I don't see ever leaving them until my travel days are over. I highly recommend steering away from the "big box" companies, they are out to put the $$$$ in their pockets, not yours! 02/07/2017
- I have traveled for 7 years, with 3 different companies before I was blessed enough to get with Advance Med. I don't ever want to go with anyone else! My recruiter Sara is the best I have ever worked with, nice, sense of humor, always looking out for my interests, and has always kept me employeed. From the other companies I have seen and worked with my pay is much higher. Paid on time, and the best benefits I've had.
As a smaller company they can be more devoted to you as a traveler and have less overhead than the big companies which equals more in my pocket. I highly recommend Advance Med and Sara especially. 02/07/2017
- I have been working for Advance Med for close to 8 years now. My recruiter has been the same the entire time and has always been honest about current market conditions and finding me the right position. I've explored other companies but have been paid consistently a couple hundred dollars a week more than anywhere else ive found. 05/18/2016
- This agency works for the hospitals and their contracts reflect that. Expect cancelations from the hospitals, deductions in housing and food from your pay, paychecks not received or amounts not reflective of hours worked. Do not do an modules prior to going to any hospital as you will not be paid for them. 06/24/2015
- Not trustworthy. Unprofessional. Unethical. Unreliable. I would love to paint a more detailed picture. Go with a bigger company. 11/19/2014
Click here for advertising info