Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Capability Healthcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.4||4.5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.1||3.5|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.4||4.5|
|12. Insurance plan||4||4.0|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.4||4.5|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.5||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.4||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||86.2(8)||89.0(2)|
Return to top of page
- My agent at Capability healthcare is Angelina Gibson. She has been extremely helpful during my time at Capability. She is consistently helpful, quick to respond, and knowledgeable about meeting my needs as a per diem pediatric RN. As a nurse, I highly recommend working with Capability Healthcare and Angelina if you plan to do a travel assignment or relocate to the Seattle Area! 03/13/2016
- Capability is a great company and just to let you know my Recruiter Angelina is an awesome recruiter in many ways:
Professionally she potrays high knowledge of her work responsibilities and stays on top of employee compliant issues
When you work with Angelina you get a sense of respect when handling issues or when she is try to reason with you
Very efficient recruiter she gets things done or follows up in appropriate manner and on time
Most of all she is friendly and always looking out for better opportunities for others. A peoples person indeed.
- I have worked with numerous travel companies and have never had the respect and appreciation that capability gives its nurses. One company I would never recommend is American Mobile... They would score 1's on every criteria above. 01/15/2016
- My experience borders a nightmare. I'm 1300 miles away from home . After 1.5 months I'm cancelled via contract a lot of work goes into signing . Testing etc..... This company will not back you. 05/29/2015
- Best travel company so far. They are nurse supportive . No better so far!!! Nurses we need are backs covered!!! 04/24/2015
- I appreciate Capability. I love the company and everything that they all do to keep me working and for thinking of my family as well. I can't say enough good about them and to my coworkers about this company. I will refer any Nurse. No, I'd refer the best only to the best!
I'd like to thank you for everything!
- LOVE them!! They have Daily pay and my assignment was great!! Never had a problem with anyone or the process- it was smooth from start to finish. My first assignment as a traveler and now on my 4th with them! 03/19/2015
- Capabiity was fantastic to work with! My payrate and housing were excellent. I really appreciated the support from my recruiter and the whole team. The only reason I am not doing my current contract with them is I chose to leave Washington. But I do refer nurses to them quite often- they pay great referral bonuses! 02/27/2015
Click here for advertising info