Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Eastar
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3.3||2.5|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.5||3.0|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.2||2.0|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||2.8||2.5|
|5. Cafeteria food||2||1.5|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.5||3.0|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.5||2.5|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2.7||1.5|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||2.8||1.0|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||2.7||1.0|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||2.8||2.0|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.2||2.5|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||4||3.0|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3.2||2.5|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3||3.0|
|17. How well staffed are they||3.3||3.0|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.5||3.0|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||2.5||2.5|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3.3||3.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||62.5(6)||47.5(2)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the toririwu department(s) in the hospital. Tormoxin 500mg Cod Next Day Delivery in Hartford ebdkcgfcfcbc 02/16/2018 Housing was approximately ieetyuui mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Johng248. Housing was located in city of woywutyw. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1 . Tormoxin 500mg Cod Next Day Delivery in Hartford ebdkcgfcfcbc
- I worked in the OR department(s) in the hospital. This hospital has a horrible reputation, but the staff in the OR are great people. The OR manager Gina is amazing. She is thoughtful, considerate, and always approachable and helpful when assistance is needed. Great place for a traveler to go. Workload is not bad at all. 11/21/2017 Housing was approximately n/a mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was n/a. Housing was located in city of n/a. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. You do have to be careful on this side of town. It is known as the "west side" and is WELL known for crime. This town is not bad overall but has spots here and there that are questionable. Hospital is near the 69 highway and so all kinds of people from all different states pass through. There are travelers there that have been there for a long time. I would do it again.
- I worked in the PostPartum department(s) in the hospital. . 04/22/2017 Housing was approximately Z mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was .. Housing was located in city of Z. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. I stayed in a hotel
- I worked in the ICU department(s) in the hospital. Mercy Fort Smith is decent, crazy ICU suppervisor, but the ICU charge nurses are nice. Only have had 3 pt assignment mayb 3 times out of 13 weeks. I do 6 on 8 off so I can go home. No scheduling issues! Core staff is nice, no issues! I love that that they have eICU/safe watch, central location in STL whr doctors can assess pts from video if you need extra set of eyes/help. 04/03/2017 Housing was approximately 8 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was rented a room. Housing was located in city of Fort Smith. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. I rented a room from a college student. I worked nights and she works/goes to school in day time
- I worked in the ICU/CTU department(s) in the hospital. Use staff pool in units which makes it harder to get to know who actually works there. Everyone friendly. Use very few travelers and staff mostly assumes you are float pool. Extended once, tripled once in all time there. Charge bases assignments on acuity and is fair. Area is small city college town, outdoor activities decent, tons of wineries near. Did not get bored. 11/11/2016 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was private. Housing was located in city of Cape Girardeau. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 5. College town, should be plenty of rentals available. Stayed in private residence owned by family.
- I worked in the Obtetrics department(s) in the hospital. Avoid at all costs!! Staffing terrible, morale terrible. 3 nurses quit in my 1st 2 weeks alone! By far, the most condescending, rude doctors I've EVER encountered. Everyone fears them, so lead nurses do the calling to docs when needed. Did 3 write ups in 1 week, and I never write docs up! Avoid if you value your license and your sanity!Was so bad that I no longer travel. 07/25/2015 Housing was approximately 45 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Extended Stay America. Housing was located in city of Tulsa. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. Couldn't find apartments in the area that were acceptable. Opted for extended stay 45 miles away in order to have a safe, "clean" place to stay.
Click here for advertising info