Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Carolinas Healthcare System Northeast
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||4|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||3.2|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.2|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3.4|
|5. Cafeteria food||2.6|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||2.2|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||3.2|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2.4|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||2.6|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||2.6|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||3|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.2|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||3|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||2.2|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||2.8|
|17. How well staffed are they||2.4|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||2.8|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||2.2|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||2.4|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||57(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the Neuro department(s) in the hospital. Staff is very cliquey. Unwilling to help in any form. I am a very friendly person (upbeat, outgoing, team player) but this unit has been the worst assignment of my 3 years of traveling and my 15 years of nursing. I had one day of module orientation, then thrown on the floor and left to fend for myself. I stayed at the Sleep Inn which is less than a mile away. Owner was very shady. Attempting to come in my room multiple times even tho i made a sign that clearly said do not disturb. Had to change hotels in the middle of a 6 day stretch just because I felt unsafe and likely to be attacked. 12/10/2018 Housing was approximately .5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Sleep Inn. Housing was located in city of Concord. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 1. Do not stay at the Sleep Inn if you are a female. Or at least carry a gun or mace!!!!
- I worked in the Nursing department(s) in the hospital. Great area. Don't upper management much so hard to get answers when you need them. 05/24/2017 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was camping. Housing was located in city of Concord. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. none
- I worked in the Emergency department(s) in the hospital. Nice people, poor management, very busy ER, not well staffed. 04/17/2017 Housing was approximately 7 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was I stayed with family. Housing was located in city of Concord, NC. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. I stayed with family
- I worked in the Labor and Delivery department(s) in the hospital. L&D staff are very friendly, most are very helpful (especially the ancillary staff!). Use Cerner and Fetalink for charting, mix of old and new medical equipment. Doctors do not treat travelers differently than perm staff (some wonderful, some slightly difficult). Worked night shift, most night shift RNs had less than 2yrs L&D experience but very helpful and open to trading experiences and tricks of the trade. Overall great place, I extended. 04/11/2017 The name of the housing complex was Rented a room.. Housing was located in city of Concord. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. Housing was slim in Concord and as location gets closer to Charlotte, prices skyrocket. Also the main highway 85 is ALWAYS slowed due to construction, learned to take back roads.
- I worked in the ED department(s) in the hospital. The staff is very over worked, no lunch coverage and only focus on patients getting into rooms. Unsafe with acuity and patient load. Very little experience throughout the ED between nurses. Charting system awful, radiology staff TERRIBLE! Would not go back. 02/24/2016 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was extended stay. Housing was located in city of Concord. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4.
Click here for advertising info