Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: GHR Travel Nursing
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||2.8|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||3|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.2|
|12. Insurance plan||2.8|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3.2|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||2.6|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||2.6|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||56.8(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- Recruiter unprofessional. Company asks for nurse to pay for compliance out of pocket. No travel/license reimbursements. Company decreased my first week's pay due to starting on a Monday and not a Sunday so I was not compensated for a full week's housing stipend 11/04/2018
- Pay rates are low. They have overlooked multiple things needed to begin an assignment, and expect you to stop driving across country, on the way to your assignment and comply. They can sometimes be a bit indignant with how they speak to you. They donít pay travel pay to and from an assignment. They do not pay for any prerequisite labs, fingerprints, or tests required for hire. Iím not a fan. There are much better agencies out there. 06/01/2018
- This is the best agency that I have worked for so far. My recruiter Emily Calkins is honest and trustworthy and I feel like she has my back at all times. My pay is good and always accurate. 01/25/2018
- Horrible unprofessional agency. Disorganized. Bad pay. Everything that could go wrong did and they were completely unavailable and unwilling to help. RUN away!
- Very personalized, wasn't just a number! Always available, nights and weekends. 11/02/2017
Click here for advertising info