Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Flexcare
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||4.5||4.5|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||4.6||4.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.5||4.5|
|12. Insurance plan||4.3||4.3|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||4.7||4.7|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||4.5||4.5|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||4.5||4.5|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||90.2(31)||90.2(31)|
Return to top of page
- Deanna Donabedian with Flexcare is an amazing recruiter. I would recommend to anyone, seasoned or new to traveling. 09/17/2019
- Deanna Donabedian is a great recruiter. 09/14/2019
- my recruiter, Deanna Donabedian, has been absolutely wonderful. Very aggressive and trying to find me the assignments that I need. 09/10/2019
- Taylor Steffan is an amazing recruiter! She has made me a flexcare nurse! 09/03/2019
- Great traveling company and Brodie is best kind person. He always check on me and he makes sure I am doing good at my assignment location 08/14/2019
- I worked for them back in 2015 I was a newbie. And I really needed to work for the best pay. My recruiter was Denea. I was put in an assignment where I wasnít familiar with the computer system and although I had at least 20 years experience and working in a fast paced orthopedic unit would normally be a piece of cake. However I was only given 1 day to learn a very NON user friendly computer system CERNER which caused me to look incompetent due to struggling with the admits & dcís in the computer. And instead of the facility giving me a couple more days to learn the computer system, they tried moving me to SNU units which didnít help anything! I tried talking to the manager, however the very cliquey staff had already gotten to her and I guess said I couldnít cut it. I never had a chance. And instead of supporting me my agency only listened to the hospital and of course my contract was cancelled. I have since learned Dialysis and since Flexcare had such a good reputation I had stayed in contact with the recruiter Denea and the 1st time I contacted her she said they didnít do Dialysis which was about a year ago, and then I recently contacted Denea again and she was quite rude and said she doubted they would ever use me again. I know there are 2 sides to every story, but my resume and references are excellent. As well as my work ethic. And since this company gets such good reviews I thought it was important to put this out there. And my last review was obviously removed. Luckily I have found multiple excellent companies and recruiters to meet my needs. So I hope none of you gets into a position where you need support from these guys because I think they are more worried about their ratings than anything. Even though the pay was good. I feel Denea is very fake and unforgiving. As well as her superiors. So Iím going to try to give a fair score on the things that they did do. But PAY isnít everything. So be sure you ask your recruiter if they will support you if you get into a situation that requires help . 08/09/2019
- Taylor Steffan helped ease me into my first travel assignment and has been available to me whenever I needed her. My experience has been great so far! 07/28/2019
- I was sent on an assignment in a lg city. Donít want to name names because I donít want to be scrutinized. But I was thrown into a medsurg assignment not in area I was comfortable. Then they told me I would be using epic computer system, thatís not what happened. The hospital used cerner, which I had no knowledge of! I had only 1 day to learn this system and it not user friendly. On top of that I was put on an orthopedic unit which was very fast paced and it made me look bad. Needless to say I lost my contract! No support from FLEXCARE! They are great until you get in a rough spot then youíre thrown to the dogs. I will never use them again! Donít let their ratings fool ya. 07/23/2019
- Morgan Singleton is the absolute best! She always answers my e-mails, text, and calls. She is kind, knowledgable , and knows what she is doing! 07/12/2019
- I have loved my experience with FlexCare. Donna Donabedian has been so helpful and has guided me well throughout my first year of travel nursing. 05/29/2019
- I have not yet had the chance to start my first assignment but my recruiter from Flexcare Jen Dhempsey has been more than helpful and reliable during my communication with her. Great job. 05/23/2019
- This review is specifically for Tegan Wallace. She has been amazing to work with. She is very efficient, communicative, hard working, understanding and always goes above and beyond. 05/17/2019
- Note: I donít use company housing.
Kristina Berhenke is an AMAZING recruiter. I know a ton of nurses say that about a company they work for.
If I ever have an issue with an assignment, Kristina (my one point of contact with Flexcare) will be ready to assist!
Flexcare is a great organization to work along side. They allow one point of contact, so yes...you do not need to call three people to get your pay worked out. You donít have to rely on an account manager to call you for an assignment. With Flexcare, you talk with an incredibly knowledgable recruiter who looks into ALL your questions for you!!!
Yep. One person.
And my person is Kristina!!
Flexcare doesnít need to advertise. They donít need to send out fancy gifts. They rely on a family approach to make your home on the road feel less than 13 weeks. 05/16/2019
- My recruiter was horrible. Nasty, rude, condescending, pushy, arrogant, plain awful. IDK...made me doubt this company 100%. The bad rating is well deserved for hiring this fool. 04/16/2019
- I have worked with Geoff Krieger since September of last year. At the time I was not ready to start travel nursing quite yet but Geoff continued to check in with me and when the time was right he started sending me possible assignments. I have since then started my first assignment as a travel nurse. Geoff is always available whenever I have questions and concerns. If he doesnít know the answer right at the moment he will find it. He continues to check in to make sure everything is going well with me and the assignment. He has been a great help and so far Flexcare has definitely lived up to their promises. 04/08/2019
- I have enjoyed working with Flexcare for the last couple of years, and I have enjoyed it so far, 1-2 little bumps on the way but we were able to get over it and find common ground.. 04/01/2019
- good 03/28/2019
- Jennifer Dempsey is very knowledgeable and great to work with. She explained everything I needed to know during our first conversation and was able to get me my first contract within 48hrs. She is very quick with her responses and always professional. Overall, I have had a great experience with Flexcare! 03/26/2019
- Melissa Perez is awesome! She is so helpful and patient. She has gotten me some great assignments:) 03/09/2019
- I am new to the travel nursing world and after my first assignment ended I made the switch to Flexcare and Iím SO glad I did. I knew I made the right decision after my first phone conversation withTaylor Steffan. She explained everything to me in a way I understood and I realized how little I had truly known about my first assignment. She kept me calm during the stressful process of finding a new contract by always being available when I needed help (or sometimes just reassurance that I would not be homeless!) She found me countless opportunities in the location. The onboarding process was virtually painless, as she was my single point of contact and made sure I had everything I needed to start my new job. So thankful to be a part of the Flexcare team. 03/05/2019
- Love my recruiter! He works his fanny off for me! When I call to gripe he listens and tries to figure out a way to help me if he can. Always does his very best to get me the assignment I want! Been with him over 2 years. Strayed 1 time and went right back to him! Lol 02/23/2019
- Natalie Pisciotta is very personable and an incredible recruiter from Flexcare. She is understanding, easy to communicate with, and always on the ball as far as keeping in touch and putting her best effort forward to assist. As a "newbie" traveler she was patient and upfront with all aspects of my first assignment. No complaints about the company, they seem to be one of the higher paying, no fuss straight to the point sort of contracts which I like. Highly recommend Flexcare and definitely seek out Natalie Pisciotta as she will work hard for you! 02/22/2019
- Kory James has been amazing to work this. I can always reach him whenever I have questions or concerns. He works hard to make your experience the best possible. 02/20/2019
- My recruiter Karl Jonczyk has made my journey into travel nursing the best one I could ask for. He is always available, extremely helpful, and the nicest recruiter I've ever spoken to! I am happy to call him my friend and trust that he will always do right by me. I give Flexcare 5 stars so far and recommend them 100%! 02/16/2019
- Best pay I have gotten as a travel nurse and this is my 4th assignment. My recruiter Deanna was able to get my a position in the area I wanted on day shift which I was told was impossible by other agencies but she worked hard to get me what I wanted. 02/15/2019
- I've been working with FlexCare Medical Staffing for two assignments now and cannot be more happy with choosing this company. My recruiter, Quang ďQĒ Phan, is absolutely fantastic. When deciding what company to go with, Q answered every question I could have possibly had about the traveling nurse process and made me feel extremely comfortable in taking the leap. He continues to work hard in finding me assignments in states and areas I want to explore and constantly checks in to make sure everything is going well and smoothly. I cannot stress enough how great of a recruiter he is and how easy and enjoyable he makes starting every assignment. 02/07/2019
- My agent is Tarryn Schmidt. She has been very helpful as this is my first travel nursing job. Taryn is always available for any questions or concerns and is very knowledgeable and accommodating. 01/17/2019
- It was recommended to use FlexCare by a traveler I met randomly in Seattle. After not having the greatest assignments with other agencies I tried I gave FlexCare a call. Quang "Q" Phan is an amazing recruiter. The amount of work he put in and options he gave me was astouding. He is much more communicative than previous recruiters I've used and his work ethic is impressive. Very happy I switched to FlexCare and would recommend them to anyone! 01/13/2019
- Great 12/22/2018
- My recruiter Jennifer Dempsey has from day 1 been awesome she has been professional accomadating and literally been available day and night ..she responds so quickly I will stay with this agency simply because of how Jennifer has continually treated me like her own family .. I canít comment on housing because we found our own but everything elseís has been beyond organized 12/20/2018
- My recruiter is Ian Grey, and he has been friendly and professional, through all my pickiness. A good recruiter is an asset to a good company and i am fortunate to have found both. 12/19/2018
Click here for advertising info