Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: TNAA
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||5||5.0|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||5||5.0|
|10. Assignment selection available||4.6||4.6|
|12. Insurance plan||4.6||4.6|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||5||5.0|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||5||5.0|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||5||5.0|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||98.2(5)||98.2(5)|
Return to top of page
- Have been able to count on my recruiter, Donna, as well as all of the support staff at TNAA since day one. If I need extra education they're quick to help and always are on top of helping me keep my credentials current. 06/17/2019
- I have worked with my recruiter Baran Pal for a number of years on many different assignments. He is honest & knowledgeable about all facets of the career & listens to what I want & need in an assignment. I would work with him again & again. 06/16/2019
- This company provides the total package. Stress free Travel experience. 06/10/2019
- My first assignment with them and I canít find anything to complain about. Baran Pal is always available to answer my questions. Thank you TNAA. 06/08/2019
- Summer Lewis, TNAA,is my recruiter. Summer pushed through onboard with creativity and tenacity; we were time challenged. TNAA team members are articulate and supportive. A traveler is truly on a team, appreciate the DON communication, as well. 06/08/2019
Click here for advertising info