Travel Nursing Agency
Ranking Results Each ranking is averaged and updated
on a continual basis. The highest score for an agency is 100.
Go back to
travel nursing agency rankings.
Click here to view a list of
over 300 agencies and their contact information.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Integrated Health Care
(within 1 year)
|5. Pay rate||2.9|
|6. Paycheck accuracy||2.6|
|10. Assignment selection available||2.1|
|12. Insurance plan||1.8|
|18. Paycheck arrival time||3.2|
|19. Chances you will recommend this agency||2.1|
|20. Chances you will work with them again||2|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||45.1(8)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked through them 1 week in Portland Oregon. They are not there for you and I was told that Kaiser is their biggest business and therefore be prepared to take it up the ass. Kaiser fired me and then blacklisted me and no real explaination given. They did not support me or try to fight for me to not be on that listand therefore can not work at any Kaiser facilities( hearing that is not a huge loss) They paid me 17.00 for 40 hours of work stating the hospital refused to pay them. I have filled a grievience with the state of Oregon and they told me this was illegal so I am waiting to hear. Terrible, greedy company. I have been traveling for greater than 13 years. 12/23/2017
- Nathien is a fantastic recruiter. Every part of the process was fantastic.
The main issues I have here are the travel locations (not a lot on the east coast) and the insurance benefits (while good, they don't go into effect for 60 days). 11/11/2016
- Recruiter constantly would tell me one thing and it turned out it was wrong. Pay, start date, work hours, benefits, etc.
At first I thought she was just forgetful but after a few months I knew there was a problem. STAY away from Integrated Medical. They are a mess. They will make your life miserable. 09/27/2016
- From the start of my conversations with my recruiter, I knew I had found the right place for my travel assignments and agency. I took a stipend for housing instead of long term extended stay they offered. I also had to wait for 3 months for medical benefits, but I was on assignment for 6 months. My recruiter was very attentive and my pay package was very competitive. I ended up taking a permanent position with the hospital so there was no need to find a new assignment. I would recommend this agency and my recruiter. Thank you!! 10/01/2014
- they were not very proactive in fallowing up 06/29/2014
- I have been working with this agency for a year, my first assignment I was placed in an unsafe housing environment,I went through a great deal of stress to get them to change it,if they didn't change it I was prepared to walk away from the contract even though the hospital wanted me to renew. They're not very honest, friendly or professional. There is no incentive or benefits to working with this agency. The paycheck is sometimes late or incorrect, I am still waiting for them to explain a paycheck from an assignment that ended in January,I just keep getting the run around. This agency doesn't see the traveler's as a valued employee, all they care about is how much money they can make off you. 05/14/2014
- Be careful! One thing I've learned during my time as a travel nurse is trust should be earned, not given. This company has failed miserably at earning my trust. 04/06/2014
- run, do not walk if they try to recruit! 04/15/2013
Click here for advertising info