Travel Nursing Hospital
ranking will be averaged and updated on a continual basis. The highest score for
a hospital is 100.
Travel Nursing Hospital Review of: Espanola Presbyterian Hospital
Feel free to rank any
hospital. You are not limited to the ones below.
(within 1 year)
|1. Friendliness and acceptance of travelers by staff||3|
|2. How open are they to allowing you to expand your skills while traveling?||2.6|
|3. Hospital Technology||3.4|
|4. Location (A nice area to live)||3|
|5. Cafeteria food||2.2|
|7. Physical layout of hospital effecient||3.8|
|8. Hospital appeal (looks)||4|
|9. Hospital orientation geared toward travelers?||2.8|
|10. Simplicity being initiated into the system (Do you have to do lots of unneccessary paperwork, drug testing, criminal background checks, etc. in addition to what the agency requires before you can start working?)||3.4|
|11. Reputation of the hospital||3|
|12. How nice are the doctors to staff||4.2|
|13. Friendliness of staffing office||3.4|
|14. Happy with the work scheduling procedure?||3.6|
|15. How efficient is their system so you can get your job done?||3.4|
|16. Adequacy of their nurse to patient ratio||3.4|
|17. How well staffed are they||3|
|18. How happy were you with your workload?||3.8|
|19. Staff morale (overall)||3|
|20. To what extent would you recommend this hospital to other travelers?||3|
|Total Score (number or rankings)||66(5)||(0)|
Return to top of page
- I worked in the labor and delivery/float department(s) in the hospital. Everyone at the hospital is appreciative, and friendly. The surrounding area is diverse and interesting. Although Espanola is considered a high crime area, I have never had any problems. The people here are kind, respectful, and polite. My favorite things to do it hike and bike. The Tesuque Market is my favorite restaurant. 10/08/2017 Housing was approximately 4 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Airbnb. Housing was located in city of Hernandez. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. I rented a room from a retired nurse, that frequently rents to travel nurses. It was clean, hospitable, with good food.
- I worked in the Med/surg department(s) in the hospital. I felt comfortable here. Great team work. everyone works well with one another. Made me feel welcomed and not an outsider. 06/03/2017 Housing was approximately 27 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was san mateo apt. Housing was located in city of santa fe. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3. I chose to live in santa fe rather than here in Espanola but it was a good place. gated community. a little expensive though
- I worked in the Operating room department(s) in the hospital. My experience at this particular hospital was great (10/2016-02/2017). I worked in the operating room which is newly constructed with a new manager and I had no issue. Hospital is very clean! Housing keeping does a very good job! Staff are friendly and accommodating! Riverside drive has a lot of restaurants, casinos and bars not a bad place to visit. Hiking trails are great.. very close to the springs and river. Also Downtown Santa Fe is about 40 mins from the hospital which is a great place to explore. FYI: good place to work if you want to save money ( very high paying and cheap apartments). 04/10/2017 Housing was approximately 5 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was I didn't take housing . Housing was located in city of Different areas but mostly espanola. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. April (the HR personnel who is responsible for travelers) has a list of apartments/ rooms for rent owns by employees that is very reasonable and safe. My experience with housing was great.
- I worked in the Surgical department(s) in the hospital. They are so dishonest, they should go to prison. Lying is acceptable from management. Reprehensible human beings. There are stalkers at that hospital. Pleural, more than one. Don't trust anyone. Say goodbye to your personal boundaries. 05/07/2015 Housing was approximately 8 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was Butterfly Springs. Housing was located in city of Pojoaque. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 3.
- I worked in the Surgery department(s) in the hospital. CRNA's take patients into surgery before interview with RN Circulator or transport patient into surgery without notifying the RN,no support from management for the RN regarding policy, patient safety, requiring scrubs to follow policy and procedures, such as counting, keeping track of implants,staying in the room until patient is extubated, no support for RN who ask to count instruments on a case and scrubs argue and debate the issue but management does not support the RN 11/12/2014 Housing was approximately 10 mile(s) from the hospital. The name of the housing complex was private house. Housing was located in city of Santa Fe. On a scale from 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4. There is not much available in the city of Espanola, also Espanola was just rated as most dangerous city in New Mexico.
Click here for advertising info